Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Freebies



Hola Friends! Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weekend. I can't believe it is time to go back to school. Yeah I know some of you started weeks ago but remember here in the Northeast we finished school in late June. So about this time my nerdy school self comes out. You know what I mean who doesn't love to decorate their classrooms and I love, love, love a brand new bouquet of sharpened pencils.

I have been busy making new centers for the kiddos. We are starting a new math program Envision. Any one out there using it please give a shout out. I have a million questions. Guess I'm jumping or rather diving into it this week (sans PD). Hmmmm!

We also dropped our girl (she's 21 but still our lil' girl) off at school for senior year. Geez time goes by fast. She is living in an amazing townhouse on campus facing the golf course. (Yeah you read that right). We call it College Country Club. All kidding aside her university has been a great place for her to grow and find herself. She has had amazing opportunities!


Here are my latest freebies. Grab them at my Teachers Pay Teachers Shop. Enjoy them and have a wonderful Back to School. Stay posted for my shapes and autumn words file folders coming soon.

Keep the Magic-



No comments:

Post a Comment