Blog Hoppin' is hosting a What the Teacher Wants Linky Party.
Here it goes- My 5 fave must haves for the beginning of school.
1. Brand new juicy, yummy Mr. Sketch markers. I can't live without them. I get a new pack every few months and I have a set at home and one at school. Love, love them!
2. Next up is a purple teacher planner from Barnes and Noble (and I get to use my teacher discount). I love the two pockets for stuff. However this year I am going to try a teacher binder. But I picked up this handy simple planner just in case the binder situation doesn't work for me.
3. I always have to get a new pack of medium point pens in lots of juicy colors. They have to be medium point! Every year I get a different kind so no pics yet.
4. Oh how I love Jelly Belly jellybeans. So I buy some to put in my need a sugar pick me up jar. Another fave is Yummy Earth Organic lollipops and mints. Yummmm! You have to try Chili Lime Lambada.
5. Last but not least I get a new dress or outfit. (still loooking) I did get a cool new messenger bag in May and I can't wait to rock it out some more this year. Drum roll... Timbuk2 http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/ makes the coolest bags and the best thing is you get to design it. Of course my bag is turquoise my fave color.
Turquoise helps me to hold on to a bit of summer all year long.
Well that's all folks have a great, magical back to school.
Tag you're it! What are your favorite back to school finds?
Keep the Magic!