Image Map

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Where? Teacher Link Up

 Where Link Up

Where Oh Where will you find Ms. Rivera this year...

2nd GRADE

Yes, I moved on up after 12 years in First grade. I'm so glad I had a chance to see my first class graduate while in this school district. But I'm so excited to get started with my new Seconds. I have been unpacking and getting ready. This is what I have done so far. 

Notice my fave, fave color is turquoise. It reminds me of the ocean I love so much. So I went with a more mature look for my 2nd graders: turquoise, white and black. We are going to be Second grade Super Sleuths and start the year as detectives to learning and exploring. 

Meeting / Mini-Lesson Area
The pretty chevron paper is drawer liner. LOVE! Great way to cover unused blackboard space.

Writing Center
In the little basket on the right you will find my portable Word Wall File Folders. 
Great start to dictionary skills and independence. Anchor charts are laminated and ready to fill in with kiddos.

Reading and Word Wall

Loving My Cozy Listening Center Space
The rug is from Homegoods and Crates from Target.


New Math Center

My Little Workspace

Still have a few more things to do... 2 more weeks (yikes)

Your turn, show us where you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment